apsabr = bad seller

but you cant afford to refund the guy his money:rolleyes:
exactly what i was thinking, your such a baller you can afford those gawdy rims but cant hold up your end of a $160 deal, i wish i was as cool as you.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I may not have nig rims but i could afford to make things right and not go broke over it.

To be honest You need to go ahead and refund the buyer because

A. You were cheap and had all the subs packed in one box.

B. You didn't even insure the package for for the 160 when the first 100 dollars is FREE

c. If ups decides to refund they will only refund the 100 dollars max because you were the lazy one who decided to have them packed in a single box because what ups charged you to pack that one box and ship you could have packed youself and shipped in seperate boxes for the same price man.

d. Your Rep is about to be ruined over your mistake not UPS because you took the risk to ship that many subs in a single box.

exactly what i was thinking, your such a baller you can afford those gawdy rims but cant hold up your end of a $160 deal, i wish i was as cool as you.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gifI may not have nig rims but i could afford to make things right and not go broke over it.
um if u cant read i said i bought those awhile back>??? i am no way callin myself a baller....no i dont have alot of money esp to be getting bent over by ups. im done tryin to talk to u guys. GOODNIGHT

op i will contact u tomorrow and we WILL get something started

To be honest You need to go ahead and refund the buyer because A. You were cheap and had all the subs packed in one box.

B. You didn't even insure the package for for the 160 when the first 100 dollars is FREE

c. If ups decides to refund they will only refund the 100 dollars max because you were the lazy one who decided to have them packed in a single box because what ups charged you to pack that one box and ship you could have packed youself and shipped in seperate boxes for the same price man.

d. Your Rep is about to be ruined over your mistake not UPS because you took the risk to ship that many subs in a single box.
I did not choose to ship in a single box. I did not even see them packed untill these pics. I took them and dropped them off, went back later and paid him.

This is why you always pay through Paypal WITH a credit card (not direct bank account link)

If something is wrong, you just dispute the charge with Visa. Paypal is MUCH more inclined to get their money back under these circumstances than through THEIR own dispute process, because Visa will take the payment back.

I did not choose to ship in a single box. I did not even see them packed untill these pics. I took them and dropped them off, went back later and paid him.
not true because they ask you if if you want to ship in a single box or mutiple before they even pack it, everyone knows that. Even if what you say is true the recipet is itemized so you would have to see it on there from what they charged you. Im sure when they told you it was gonna be 25 for each sub you just said no one is fine.

not true because they ask you if if you want to ship in a single box or double before they even pack it, everyone knows that. Even if what you say is true the recipet is itemized so you would have to see it on there from what they charged you.
ok well theres another fault in my local ups store i dropped them off and said "pack em heres the addy" he didnt ask **** and never had. ive dealt with him for a few years now. never had a problem

not true because they ask you if if you want to ship in a single box or mutiple before they even pack it, everyone knows that. Even if what you say is true the recipet is itemized so you would have to see it on there from what they charged you. Im sure when they told you it was gonna be 25 for each sub you just said no one is fine.
one steaming load of fail excuses after another....what a douche. Grow a pair, man up and take responsibility for your actions, or lack of anyways.

ok well theres another fault in my local ups store i dropped them off and said "pack em heres the addy" he didnt ask **** and never had. ive dealt with him for a few years now. never had a problem
Then he did not follow company policy and will be fired if what you say is true, and you need to also mention this to ups when they contact you about the claim. No matter how "casual" your relationship is with the ups employee they cannot and should not just simply take it into their own hands. The customer decides the amount of packing and matierals because the price is not the same.

I love how nothing is your fault at all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

The buyer didn't ask you to have the ups store pack them. You chose to so you have to deal with the consequences not the buyer. Just refund him his money and you deal with ups. That is the only fair option. And you never answered the question. If ups doesn't refund you what do you plan on doing?

wtf.jpg

I say if nothing happens by friday then file a claim with the post office about the M.O. I hope you still have the receipt
he cant. he said earlier it was western union. looks like the buyer is ****ed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied