apsabr = bad seller

HAHAHA, thats great. Nismos14 has always been a great guy. I am glad hes looking out. I havent been over there in awhile too.

so i sold apsabr an RE SX quite a while ago. When i shipped the sub it was seemed fine to me and then he gets it and claims its blown. I called him on the phone and could barely understand his dialect. He offered to sell the sub as blown for me, so I let him and he said he would just give me the money that he sold it for. He never did. Also, i talked to the guy he sold it to and the guy said the sub got damaged in shipping. He kept telling me he would send me the money for about 4 months and then stopped responding to my pms. Still owes me 60 dollars. Sounds like im going to have to file a claim with paypal. A shame to the human race he is. Taking people's money to let his RiMsSiTlOw.

so i sold apsabr an RE SX quite a while ago. When i shipped the sub it was seemed fine to me and then he gets it and claims its blown. I called him on the phone and could barely understand his dialect. He offered to sell the sub as blown for me, so I let him and he said he would just give me the money that he sold it for. He never did. Also, i talked to the guy he sold it to and the guy said the sub got damaged in shipping. He kept telling me he would send me the money for about 4 months and then stopped responding to my pms. Still owes me 60 dollars. Sounds like im going to have to file a claim with paypal. A shame to the human race he is. Taking people's money to let his RiMsSiTlOw.
***** to hear but i doubt he will ever make good on any of his failed transactions, he seems like a total p.o.s.

***** to hear but i doubt he will ever make good on any of his failed transactions, he seems like a total p.o.s.
haha youre completely right. complete p.o.s. redneck. i could barely understand his hick ass on the phone. karma should work its way around to him. if not we should tar and feather that scum bag

Apsabr is the only one in this situation being mature the rest of you are all being ******* ********....the op clearly said it was getting resolved, sure he shouldnt have had this had happen to him but its gettin taken care of now all of you **** off and get off his back.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif:furious://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies