apsabr = bad seller

if for some reason ups doesnt do anything them im out of my subs all my money and a bad name on ca all because of a ups mistake....i dunno bout all of u but money is kinda tight these days so yeah id notice $160 gone...i wan2 make sure they are gonna do a refund....and yes i know the op is already so called "out of money+subs" but can any of yall understand that the only reason this is my fault is because i DID NOT PACKAGE THEM MYSELF....i shipped the subs and they were delivered....just not in the condition in which they left my hands in. so i dont think i should be the one to pay the price when other than me not packing them, im not to blame. yes i learned a huge lesson but ups is gonna have to straiten this one out. it is there fault, the items were placed in there hands to be packed and shipped and they FAILED at it bigtime. so they pay
ok now this post has pissed me off. I dont care if I get banned for this or not.

I dont give a **** if UPS tells you to **** off cause your a retard and didnt put the correct insurance on it and pack it yourself. Then you take the retarded place to court and sue them for it instead.

THAT ISNT MY PROBLEM I PAID FOR SUBS AND GOT BROKEN ****! HOW IS ANY OF IT MY FAULT? oh wait, I bought from a kid.

You should of made sure to ATLEAST put the insurance amount on it that someone paid for it. YOU told me $160 Shipped, so if they give you the standard $100 then you better be out of pocket $60.

All I know is I better be getting $160 back and soon. I dont give a **** anymore. I have been very fair and nice about it. I have done every step in this including filing the claim getting you all the info, all these times. So if you seriously dont want this to get any worse I would suggest you go get a money order for the $160 and send it to me ASAP.

Enough games already. Money is tight everywhere. What cause you have it tight I should be out the money. If you only had a clue the bills I have......

if for some reason ups doesnt do anything them im out of my subs all my money and a bad name on ca all because of a ups mistake....i dunno bout all of u but money is kinda tight these days so yeah id notice $160 gone...i wan2 make sure they are gonna do a refund....and yes i know the op is already so called "out of money+subs" but can any of yall understand that the only reason this is my fault is because i DID NOT PACKAGE THEM MYSELF....i shipped the subs and they were delivered....just not in the condition in which they left my hands in. so i dont think i should be the one to pay the price when other than me not packing them, im not to blame. yes i learned a huge lesson but ups is gonna have to straiten this one out. it is there fault, the items were placed in there hands to be packed and shipped and they FAILED at it bigtime. so they pay
it shouldnt matter if ups is going to refund you or not. you will get the subs back no matter what, so at most you will be out 160. the buyer however is out 160 and no subs. you should refund him his money since he proved that he no longer has the subs. goodluck selling anything, i know i wont be buying from you

ok now this post has pissed me off. I dont care if I get banned for this or not. I dont give a **** if UPS tells you to **** off cause your a retard and didnt put the correct insurance on it and pack it yourself. Then you take the retarded place to court and sue them for it instead.

THAT ISNT MY PROBLEM I PAID FOR SUBS AND GOT BROKEN ****! HOW IS ANY OF IT MY FAULT? oh wait, I bought from a kid.

You should of made sure to ATLEAST put the insurance amount on it that someone paid for it. YOU told me $160 Shipped, so if they give you the standard $100 then you better be out of pocket $60.

All I know is I better be getting $160 back and soon. I dont give a **** anymore. I have been very fair and nice about it. I have done every step in this including filing the claim getting you all the info, all these times. So if you seriously dont want this to get any worse I would suggest you go get a money order for the $160 and send it to me ASAP.

Enough games already. Money is tight everywhere. What cause you have it tight I should be out the money. If you only had a clue the bills I have......
what are u calling getting serious? i have not tried to **** u at all, u paid, i shipped, they ****ed them up....i will c what happens with ups and get back to u.

No you just basicly said if they dont take care of it I am the one out the money. I aint gonna be out any money.

That right there sounds exactly like your trying to. **** for all I know the they could of been damaged before hand. But I am taking your word they werent.

This whole deal has been alittle fishy since the begining.

No you just basicly said if they dont take care of it I am the one out the money. I aint gonna be out any money.That right there sounds exactly like your trying to. **** for all I know the they could of been damaged before hand. But I am taking your word they werent.

This whole deal has been alittle fishy since the begining.
no i didnt say that.....u may of taken it that way but i never said u were out of anything. just lemme c what is actually going on with ups...hell they may pay for all of them and ill refund u more than the 160. and no sir i have pics and numerous people who seen them the day b4 or the day of them being shipped, they were as they were in the pics.

no i didnt say that.....u may of taken it that way but i never said u were out of anything. just lemme c what is actually going on with ups...hell they may pay for all of them and ill refund u more than the 160. and no sir i have pics and numerous people who seen them the day b4 or the day of them being shipped, they were as they were in the pics.
This right here is the problem. The buyer shouldn't have to wait for you to see whats going on with ups. He needs to be refunded and then you deal with ups. By saying you're waiting for ups you are admitting that if they don't refund you then you are not going to refund the buyer. I don't get what you don't understand about this.

your definetly crossing the line between shitty seller and scammer. it is in no way shape or form the buyers fault that you were either too **** stupid or lazy to package your own stuff, why should he have to wait to see if you stupidity or lazyness are covered by ups. Either way you are responsible for refunding him, regardless of how you come out. You took a gamble by taking the lazy way out now you have to make it right.

I really hope nobody is dumb enough to make the mistake of doing any future transactions with this scammer.

You should refund him more than $160 for being a b!tch.
X2^^^^^^^^^^^

since iits out of the buyers hands,go ahead and refund the money.your getting at least 100 back anyways.and besides,who in their right mind would send 63 lbs.of subwoofers with out insurance.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

then you might be able to sell some of your other stuff.and maybe save your reputation!

cussing at people dont help either....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied