apsabr = bad seller

how F_CKIN stupid are yall? the dam sub is his as stated in the original fs thread. i have nothing to do with it. I am waiting on money from ups to refund streetdreams yet still i am out another good working l7 and another o/s l7 because of my so called "bad choice" so yeah i got rid of the one good working one to blaze383. HE OWNS THE SUB! GTFO his nuts
Until street dreamscc gets his money it's not blaze383's sub. You are dragging him down with you but he doesn't seem to be smart enough to realize it.

why not pay him his money owed then get reimbursed when money from ups comes? possibly could have offered something of equal value before it got this far. oh and never...never....nevernevernever..........never ship something of this value uninsured.

why not pay him his money owed then get reimbursed when money from ups comes? possibly could have offered something of equal value before it got this far. oh and never...never....nevernevernever..........never ship something of this value uninsured.
i have tried to work something out with him on the one good sub that blaze383 now owns and other things. he will not setlle for anything. As soon as i hear from ups i will do something.

i have tried to work something out with him on the one good sub that blaze383 now owns and other things. he will not setlle for anything. As soon as i hear from ups i will do something.
You just don't get it. He should get his money regardless of what UPS says or does!!! Fucking scammer.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

All you asked was if I wanted to do something with the working one. I said no, I was going to put 4 L7s in my suburban but due to this it got changed to the DDs out of my van. That was all I heard from you.

All you asked was if I wanted to do something with the working one. I said no, I was going to put 4 L7s in my suburban but due to this it got changed to the DDs out of my van. That was all I heard from you.
i have quite a few items sittin in my room if u wanna do soemthing like that then ill be happy to work something out with u. i just dont have the money laying around at the moment, and i am out the subs too.

Why don't you grow up and refund his money in full?

This is a no-brainer, even you should be able to figure it out.

He bought subs, sent you money, you have his money.

You sent subs, uninsured, you have his money.

He receives broken subs, useless, you have his money,

He sends useless garbage back, your friend tries to profit off of it, you have his money.

He has nothing from this transaction, you have his money.

You really can't figure out that what you are doing is wrong?

Can you not afford a simple $160 to pay him back?

Just do what's right man, its simple.

i have quite a few items sittin in my room if u wanna do soemthing like that then ill be happy to work something out with u. i just dont have the money laying around at the moment, and i am out the subs too.
Well I dont see any list...... But honestly dont hold your breath cause chances are rare youd have anything else I would want.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies