apsabr = bad seller

ive said it like 4 times now maybe thinking yall dumb mother f_ckers would get the hint but na thats to advanced i guess......GET A F_UCKIN LIFE AND STAY OUT OF THIS STUPID THREAD!

Thanks and goodnight i will no longer be posting in the thread which losers come to hang out,talk **** and circle jerk.
Posts apsabr 41

whitedragon551 14

Street DreamsCC 13

BobbyDD 8

ciaonzo 8

infamous_e46 7

hornedfrog1985 7

blaze383 5

LazyRider 5

1mtx1 5

silvercookie 3

BoxdGM 3

dbeez 3

Rich B 2

stocker08 2

cj407 2

RetroAudioinc 2

Fach 2

coma_toast 2

joe98chevy 2

skitzafit 1

99oldsintrigue 1

ironchef b 1

J31Rob 1

WrenchGuy 1

pawn man 1

Mattd0344 1

TnT_Sounds 1

dt053 1

d_man1 1

Blue Fury 1

Ronin 1

Beaver1992 1

esilvers 1

AlexYu1314 1

BassElementz 1
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Well being that now since they picked it all up and are now dealing with the seller, you, I am comepletely out of the situation. They deal with you. Dont you read anything? I posted what UPS does directly from thier site. So in reality, your going to get whatever money back from UPS. So you got the money from me and then whatever UPS gives you.

The right thing, since they picked it up is to now return the money paid for the items and you get the money from UPS. I can send you a copy of the pick up tag too.

Also, depending on this situations outcome yes you can be considered a scammer. But we will not get into explaining how yet. You tell me what you plan on doing. As for you not hearing from UPS, well considering they picked it up yesterday I really wouldnt expect them to just yet.
yes i understand the situation and yes i can read.....all im saying is i dont know anything about the claim....so if u were me and had this to happen y would u refend the money out of ur own pocket not knowing where the subs are or anything about what is going on, and it not being your fault to begin with other than, as members say on here "being a jackass for letting a true ups shipping store pack the items" as soon as i figure out whats going on with ups we can work something out.

You dont know anything because you didnt read thier steps they take and cause YOU didnt fill out the claim. I had to after waiting several days for you too.

If I were you, reading what UPS says on thier site, with a copy of UPS pickup slip I would. Because UPS will be in contact from then on with the seller only. So whatever they do is from now on is with you. So basicly I paid for subs that I a) cant use b) now dont have c) have to wait to get something else until you decide if your going to send the money back.

This is exactly the issues people have. They put themselves into the same situation and wouldnt be very happy either.

Tomorrow I will upload a copy of the pickup slip. You want my UPS account info too so you can see what is happening?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Tracking Detail Help

Tracking Information

Tracking Number: 1Z1R722W0340917119 Status: In Transit

Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the Scheduled Delivery Date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window.

In Transit Rescheduled Delivery Date: 10/22/2009 Return To: MARION, NC, US Shipped/Billed On: 09/25/2009 Type: Package Service: GROUND Weight: 63.50 Lbs

looks like you should be getting some money back. i was about to buy something off of him but im gonna have to see how this works out before i even consider it.

UPS Claims Process:

Damage Reported UPS Inspects Package, if Required UPS Inspection Waived/Complete UPS Reviews Documents Claim Paid

UPS Next Steps

We will notify the shipper about the details of the damage claim.

Your Next Steps

You need to do nothing at this time. Please Contact UPS if you need more help.

Claim Information

Tracking Number: 1Z1R722W0340917119

Claim Type: Damaged Package

Merchandise Detail(s): 3 CAR AUDIO SUBWOOFERS

Requested Claim Information

Merchandise Description 1: Car audio subwoofers

More Information

To access more information about this claim, please provide the claim number, shipper account number and postal code.

Has to be the shipping store from what I can see. Inside the box I had wrote down your info as seller and where you had it shipped out from. So m y guess is they send it back to the morons who packed it and would guess they eat it. But I dont know for sure. All the contact from this point is with you/shipping place.

looks like you should be getting some money back. i was about to buy something off of him but im gonna have to see how this works out before i even consider it.
1 more reason to do the right thing and clear your name of any misconduct.

Has to be the shipping store from what I can see. Inside the box I had wrote down your info as seller and where you had it shipped out from. So m y guess is they send it back to the morons who packed it and would guess they eat it. But I dont know for sure. All the contact from this point is with you/shipping place.
ok well i will get in contact with the so called "dumbass" guy at the shipping store sometime tomorrow and lyk what he says....hopefully they will have it(supposed to arrive tomorrow it says) and we can get something going soon;)

what is the issue with going ahead and giving him a refund and you deal with the shipping place and ups thats what should be done..

what is the issue with going ahead and giving him a refund and you deal with the shipping place and ups thats what should be done..
if for some reason ups doesnt do anything them im out of my subs all my money and a bad name on ca all because of a ups mistake....i dunno bout all of u but money is kinda tight these days so yeah id notice $160 gone...i wan2 make sure they are gonna do a refund....and yes i know the op is already so called "out of money+subs" but can any of yall understand that the only reason this is my fault is because i DID NOT PACKAGE THEM MYSELF....i shipped the subs and they were delivered....just not in the condition in which they left my hands in. so i dont think i should be the one to pay the price when other than me not packing them, im not to blame. yes i learned a huge lesson but ups is gonna have to straiten this one out. it is there fault, the items were placed in there hands to be packed and shipped and they FAILED at it bigtime. so they pay

if for some reason ups doesnt do anything them im out of my subs all my money and a bad name on ca all because of a ups mistake....i dunno bout all of u but money is kinda tight these days so yeah id notice $160 gone...i wan2 make sure they are gonna do a refund....and yes i know the op is already so called "out of money+subs" but can any of yall understand that the only reason this is my fault is because i DID NOT PACKAGE THEM MYSELF....i shipped the subs and they were delivered....just not in the condition in which they left my hands in. so i dont think i should be the one to pay the price when other than me not packing them, im not to blame. yes i learned a huge lesson but ups is gonna have to straiten this one out. it is there fault, the items were placed in there hands to be packed and shipped and they FAILED at it bigtime. so they pay
Agreed.....i'd go smack the **** outta the guy who packaged them man.

So if ups doesn't refund you then the buyer is just going to be sol? Seriously after this whole thing nobody is going to want to deal with you. You made the decision to have someone else package your stuff when there is a sticky thread that explains how to ship subs properly. That's your fault. You and your friend blaze don't seem to understand that for some reason.

I have never seen a situation where a seller makes the buyer file a claim and puts all the burden on the seller. So far you are just a bad seller but if you refuse to refund the buyer his money if ups doesn't refund you then you are considered a scammer in my book. But so far you're definitely a crappy seller.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies