Jump to content


Dumbo1

box design for (4) 15's needed for crew cab

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, shredder2 said:

Everyday it's a long ride to school.

I just can't keep up with these pros 

 

7yy6Dcq.jpg

 

Don't forget your pencil sharpener you're going to wanna take notes

.


2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial 2 Dayton ultimax 8s 1.65 @35 amp Rf t1000x5ab

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine ute62 hu. Amps RF t1000.5ad 4 ch mode infinity k1000  sa 15 3.5 @ 30hz or 2 type s12 6.3 @ 41 hz  or jbl s3 2.0 36hz. or nvx  vcw 10 1.1 @ 32hz  2 8 " eminence pro woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, fithwheel said:

Don't forget your pencil sharpener you're going to wanna take notes

My crayons are in my desk man, they won't let us use pencils at my school

 


JVC KD-X350BTS, RE SX-18d4 (interim) 9ft3 36hz, Synergy 3K@ 2 ohm, RF 500s, Polk DB comps, Cache Preamp/EQ, 250A Ces

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, shredder2 said:

My crayons are in my desk man, they won't let us use pencils at my school

 

This is no b.s., way back in elementary school I saw a girl stab a boy in the top on the shoulder with a pencil.I don't mean just stuck him with it, it was a couple inches deep. Pretty sure he never picked on her again.


Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Slo_Ride said:

This is no b.s., way back in elementary school I saw a girl stab a boy in the top on the shoulder with a pencil.I don't mean just stuck him with it, it was a couple inches deep. Pretty sure he never picked on her again.

I still have a piece of led underneath my skin in between my fingers. Elementary was brutal

 


2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial 2 Dayton ultimax 8s 1.65 @35 amp Rf t1000x5ab

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine ute62 hu. Amps RF t1000.5ad 4 ch mode infinity k1000  sa 15 3.5 @ 30hz or 2 type s12 6.3 @ 41 hz  or jbl s3 2.0 36hz. or nvx  vcw 10 1.1 @ 32hz  2 8 " eminence pro woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, shredder2 said:

My crayons are in my desk man, they won't let us use pencils at my school

 

Pencils? Crayons? With all this new technology I figured they'd be using computers now, and all those writing thingy's would be obselete.!


97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jeffdachef said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

build throw a sub in a prefab box and get better results than a custom ported? these newbs get crazier and crazier every day. 

idk i'm not loud yet 30k rms with four 100lb 18s walled in a 6th order means nothing nowadays.

Who dares to challenge you!


97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Slo_Ride said:

I hope this is a joke.

... read my sig... lmao. yes its a joke.


Team GP Missouri

 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 "The Speed (3) of Sound"  (Under Construction)

Mids and Highs: 8 Unlawful 8" mids, 8 Unlawful Super Tweeters, 8 more smaller drivers coming soon, more deaf bonce power coming soon

Bass: 2 RD/PSI Hybrid 18s, Soundigital EVO 5000.1

Electrical: All GP OFC, RCA, Fuses, Fuseblocks, machined parts etc. Northstar Group 31 under hood, 2 SMSAGM480s coming soon, team GP alt coming soon.

Misc: Pioneer AVH4200NEX, DD sound Processor coming soon

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 2:21 PM, wew lad said:

Is there a single factual statement in this, or is it a persuasive draft?

It is factual in its entirety. Of course the internet never fails with its troll posts or taking what is said and twisting to be something other than originally intended. Which is fine. I have been in this industry since the 90s doing a wide range of various work from owning a shop, to split records, to working in manufacturing in r&d and much more. The end results are never what the general public think or want others to believe because it is what they were taught.

All the while behind the scenes several know the truth yet never speak as these are the results you get. 

 

Just like t/s specs I personally know of 3 companies that either have no clue or rely on a 3rd party to get them. Which I always laughed at being they are designing drivers yet have no clue what they are doing in the end. They just know a+b can get loud or sound good...but no idea why or how.

 

Regardless, most here will laugh and swipe it under the rug as hyperbole or trolling. To each their own, some times being blind is honestly better in some cases I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2019 at 2:58 AM, ReflectingX said:

It is factual in its entirety. Of course the internet never fails with its troll posts or taking what is said and twisting to be something other than originally intended. Which is fine. I have been in this industry since the 90s doing a wide range of various work from owning a shop, to split records, to working in manufacturing in r&d and much more. The end results are never what the general public think or want others to believe because it is what they were taught.

All the while behind the scenes several know the truth yet never speak as these are the results you get. 

 

Just like t/s specs I personally know of 3 companies that either have no clue or rely on a 3rd party to get them. Which I always laughed at being they are designing drivers yet have no clue what they are doing in the end. They just know a+b can get loud or sound good...but no idea why or how.

 

Regardless, most here will laugh and swipe it under the rug as hyperbole or trolling. To each their own, some times being blind is honestly better in some cases I guess.

There's nothing new about what you're saying. I can name more than 3 companies that do stupid shit too

Your "background" doesn't exempt you from criticism 


I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how's the build going?!


97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, wew lad said:

There's nothing new about what you're saying. I can name more than 3 companies that do stupid shit too

Your "background" doesn't exempt you from criticism 

It is the internet. When anyone post something that is normally against the grain, regardless of being true, it is discredited by the masses. So it is rather standard to see the various responses overall. Was a bit shocked it wasn't more negative, guess this forum is not what it used to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ReflectingX said:

It is the internet. When anyone post something that is normally against the grain, regardless of being true, it is discredited by the masses. So it is rather standard to see the various responses overall. Was a bit shocked it wasn't more negative, guess this forum is not what it used to be.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm not even saying much, just that you're spewing shit without substantiation and no one cares because of that


I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's free & easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×