Newb with no sound

Participant count
  • Participant list

gilesitis

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi all,

I recently purchased a 1988 4Runner that has a Memphis amp and Clarion head unit installed. I’m getting no sound at all.

It was working the day I bought it but I removed the faceplate for several weeks. No that ive reconnected it there is no sound. Volume is up and it is tuned to a radio station.

Where should I start digging to try and fix this? I’m pretty much a newb at Car audio but can follow directions. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you kindly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They should work. I have 6.5s in my lower door to replace the 8" subs that came with my mustang. They are fantastic, and outperform the 6 x 8s...
I would add an ANL Fuse @the amplifier supply with its recommended 100 ANL fuse, and Keep the 120-150 @the Battery...
You may or may not like the sound of just dropping into the stock locations but loading into the glass is definitely going to cause some issues...
I absolutely do 😂 there's no shop around me I'd trust to cut my delta like that though 😢

About this thread

gilesitis

CarAudio.com Newbie
gilesitis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
keep_hope_alive