Trouble installing “Remote Turn On Wire”.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ty.joh

CarAudio.com Newbie
2014 Ford Fusion SE

I have already ran all of my cables and have my amp and sub connected. I have the stock head unit, so I tried tapping into multiple 12v fuses that shut off when there is no power (power windows, cluster, radio) but the amp stays on even when the car is off. I took the steering wheel column apart to locate the ignition harness so I can connect to the accessory wire, but cannot find a diagram for that and have no way to test.

easy way around this? Getting really frustrated for something that should be so simple.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Seems kind of stupid to prevent helping others with advice on equipment from Amazon, doubt that Amazon is preventing this either. Pain in the arse!
U have to ignore that idiot !...thats the next thing i would do is check wires.i would run new beings how the wiring is old.
Try tracking down your leak. Check your trunk, and around your antenna wire.
Back in the late 90’s, I took my S-10 to Pigeon Forge Tn for the Mini Trucking nationals. The cops there were the worst that I ever seen. They...
I'm not a big fan of Brand X personally. My car idles at 500rpm and my Autotech didn't turn on until 650. I sent it back and he redid it to turn...

About this thread

Ty.joh

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ty.joh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
keep_hope_alive