Best battery $$ wise

Participant count
  • Participant list

Gotyoulooking

CarAudio.com Recruit
NYC
Looking to add a secondary battery in the trunk of my truck. Have the wires all sorted out for a upgrade but can’t find a battery that won’t break the bank. What are your recommendations for a secondary battery for a 2k watt system. Have extra LED bars and pods on the JX and upgraded the healight harness already. 

sam's club membership is worth.  I save 500 dollars a year on chicken breasts alone vs costco and bj's prices.  That particular battery is HELLA strong and reliable 
I know but the problem is the closest sams to me is in jersey. A trip to it would include $20 gas, about $20 in tolls, plus the membership fee $45, and then the battery $180.00. That comes out to $265 not incl taxes if there’s any. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.