Going to begin an Extreme NL build. The build will be in a 1985 Plymouth Voyager.

looking for some advice on anything I should know what to do and what not to do.

any questions or advice will be greatly appreciated.

will be probably going with 2 15’s ,not exactly what amp we’re going to use yet,  2 370 amp alternators , not exactly sure how many batteries. 

Db Drag   And the class is Extreme No limit 697F2129-D311-4714-BAE5-007E870625D3.thumb.png.33d2cc11444616c3c959476fd6de56c5.png

Familiarize yourself with the rules of the class first and foremost. 

Buy a SPL meter so you can do testing on your own. It's going to take a lot of testing. 

What is your experience level?

Are you in an area of the country that hosts a lot of shows?

giphy.gif

I’m pretty familiar with the rules , I’ve read them a couple of times already , I also have an SPL meter , and I have a lot of experience , I’ve been around competing for a while , first started competing when I was around 7 , I’m 18 now , last big build my father and I did was 4 15’s in s cut through and i know everything that we’re going to have to do to build an extreme vehicle but I’m just looking for more advice  yes I’m from California, and there are lots of shows all around me , 

Two 370a alts for just 2 15s?  These like 5000 watt each or something? 

Bumping old threads again I see......

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now