Sign in to follow this  
pedram_prime

Making subwoofer

can u halp me for make subwoofers?
Calculations and design process of a subwoofer
Can anyone help me in this area?

No.

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

1 hour ago, pedram_prime said:

can u halp me for make subwoofers?
Calculations and design process of a subwoofer
Can anyone help me in this area?

There are books for that. Real good one's too. You are better off making a trip to the library.  Or purchasing one of the many out there on loudspeaker design.

Edited by nate0

50 minutes ago, nate0 said:

There are books for that. Real good one's too. You are better off making a trip to the library.  Or purchasing one of the many out there on loudspeaker design.

Can you introduce these books to the seller's sites?

12 minutes ago, pedram_prime said:

Can you introduce these books to the seller's sites?

I do not know what you are asking. Where is the "seller's sites"?  You need a web link?

Edited by nate0

I think he has subwoofer confused with bomb.

Both go boom but the only subwoofer proven to eliminate the infidels are Funky Pups.

giphy.gif

I knew this, along with his other posts, were not gonna go well. Hard to tell if he's horrible at english or a troll. 

Edited by Slo_Ride

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

21 minutes ago, THATpurpleKUSH said:

I think he has subwoofer confused with bomb.

Both go boom but the only subwoofer proven to eliminate the infidels are Funky Pups.

That's actually quite funny in the fact that I was gonna make an Isis remark in one of your other threads.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this