Audiocontrol making subs.

That guy

Idk about that.

I do know from googling that these occupy the price point of quality stuff. They’ve seen a lot of systems from behind. Epicenter etc.
Likely a solid contender. 1 yr warranty. major online retailers sell ‘em. Tough to go wrong.

Kinda pricey IMHO. 14mm xmax on a 12" isn't impressive. Super high Q and FS - looks kinda like an Infinite baffle candidate. Sensitivity isn't great either.
Unless you're brand focused on your build...I'd think there's better options for the money

Yeah. I’m not impressed with the specs for a car audio setup. Maybe in a horn design for home audio or DJ setups, but it doesn’t look like it can contend with other car audio woofers at that price.

Looks like half a dozen other makes/models on the market, rebranded . The shallow mounts look like they’re made by Pioneer but what the hay, one stop shopping! All single VC woofers and not exactly inexpensive, I’ll hold off until someone else spends the money to find out! Clean look, love the grills and nice mounting hardware

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...