SUB WIRE?

Participant count
  • Participant list

David Atkinson

CarAudio.com Newbie
What is the SUB wire used for? I bought an aftermarket stereo, it has a FL/FR and RL/RR RCA output for and SUB wire. I am running 2 amps, 1 for my sub and the other for my speakers. I am using the FL/FR and RL/RR RCAs, there is no RCA for a SUB, just a SUB wire.

12.12-6.jpg

Not able to blow up that pick .. but that wire looks like the REMOTE wire for externals/amps acessories/ON /OFF from what I can see.Follow the Manuel/ instructions of the product.I would give the manufacturer a call and ask directly. Could be a mis-print error

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.