Sign in to follow this  
Rickanna Lambert

Viper security system starter kill option

I bought a used chevy truck with a viper alarm system. Im guessing it was a after market install. I know nothing about the viper system except it uses a 7654v remote. It does have remote start and starter kill option. That is my problem it is stuck in starter kill. Ive had this happen to me before when i first got it. And a nice random gentleman looked up a button combo online that undid the starter kill. I am a older woman that doesnt know jackpoop about alarms. Please someone tell me where to start to find the answer my truck is stuck at work and no one i know knows how to fix this problem. Thanks

You can call a Locksmith out.several of them will get the vehicle started

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

So that remote includes a remote start option. Do you know if remote start was installed as well? What year and model is the truck you purchased? All Viper alarm have a valet button that can disable the alarm as long as you have the key. On that model the valet button should be in the antenna which hopefully is in a visible location. Get in the car and turn the key to ignition on but not start and press the button once. This will disable the alarm.

SvnAl3.jpg

"humility in the face of overwhelming genius will obviously amount to hypocrisy"

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ecko_0113
      I just got through installing a Viper 5901 in my 2003 Ford Expedition everything went just fine but now when I press unlock all my doors unlock. I had priority unlock with my factory keyles entry unlock once for driver door unlock twice for all other doors, I was wondering if anyone knew how to retain priority unlocking? or if there is a different way to wire it up that will work?
    • By shane zettle
      hello i have two viper amps that were pulled out of a veh that i sold... the friend did not get the plugs that go with the amps. dose anyone know where to get these i have tried dei,ebay and so on. my amps are a 150.2 and a 300w mono sub amp. and is there a way to make ur own wiring that u can plug into these amps thanx for reading and i am looking forward to ur reply..
    • By jwarren808
      my car is a 1990 Honda CRX Si, and it has a Clifford Arrow II alarm system, which a shop installed back in 1999.

the alarm works fine except one problem that has to do with the feature that flashes the parking lights....... sometimes after arming or disarming, the parking lights get stuck so the lights are on, and you have to keep pressing the arm/disarm buttons on the transmitter several times until you get them to turn off.

i want to disconnect that feature(that flashes the parking lights), so it won't have that problem anymore.

can anyone give me steps or information how i can disconnect or disable this feature?

my car was broken into recently and they took my stereo system, i put plexi-glass for the drivers window until i get a replacement one.

the only thing holding me back from using the alarm is the problem with the flashing parking light feature, right now i can't afford to pay a shop to disable that feature to fix the problem, so i just wanted to see if someone could describe how to do it on here, so i can do it myself.

any information would be appreciative

thanks
    • By YoungBloodM50
      So I bought a 2001 F-150 the other day and it came with a viper 790xv alarm system/ remote start. I really want to take off the camper shell it came with but I know that the alarm is hooked up to it.

Will I have any problems with this?
      Should I just take it to a shop?
      And about how much typically would a shop charge for service on something like this?
      I would also like them to reset it because there is no info about custom codes etc. Thanks for replies.
    • By Mzlady
      Selling a Nexgen DB-All Databus Interface Module. It is brand new never used. The DB-ALL is an all in one door lock and override module that covers over 95% of cars on the road today. It will support legacy systems like VATS and PASSLOCK as well as support doorlocks and override on the most modern of cars like Toyota with pushstart ignition system and Chrysler with electronic ignition. The DB-ALL offers the most advanced hardware architecture in our industry and covers more cars than any of our competitors. Asking $35 Shipped NO Trades.