Stupid resistance question.

Participant count
  • Participant list

dudeogo

Actually a Potato
So I got a smokin deal on some kicker comps for my girl's car but if she doesn't like them I was going to use them in some speaker towers in the house. If I were to wire the SVC 4s in series wouldn't that change the phase of one of them? Was going to bridge them on a crown amp at 8 ohms but if that'll change phase I'll just do it in 2 channel mode. Just something I was wondering.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Damn can I hire sancho for her so she can buy me a new set of 12" Fi subwoofers?? :D
Yeah... check this link out. It shows the power handling of that tweeter. I'd just match the power no matter if you use the crossovers or not...
I would probably like to seal from the trunk but how that would effect cancellation is beyond my understanding. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself...
To be honest I don’t use anything. Haven’t carpeted a box in 20 years, I just leave them bare wood as I like testing stuff, swapping stuff around...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...

About this thread

dudeogo

Actually a Potato
dudeogo
Springfield, Mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from