gmctrucks

Critical mass speakers

Guys yesterday I nearly bought some 4X6 speakers for $179.00 are these speakers really that good good the model is Reference SS46???

Thanks! RJ

Remember guys I’m using my front speakers that I have right now for highs so I don’t thing I would be letting these other speakers do it what they should or what would you guys do?

They full of **** as a hole..

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

Guys yesterday I nearly bought some 4X6 speakers for $179.00 are these speakers really that good good the model is Reference SS46???

Thanks! RJ

Remember guys I’m using my front speakers that I have right now for highs so I don’t thing I would be letting these other speakers do it what they should or what would you guys do?

Is Critical Mass still around? Their 12" sub was very nice by all accounts but everything was wildly over-priced and their amps were just off-the-shelf Korean boards with a bunch of fancy marketing hype and 10X inflated price tag. I'd expect their component/coaxial speakers are no better than Alpine/JBL/Kicker.

Thanks! RJ

And you’ll get outbid on EBay by the people selling them in the end every time because they put in a bid at the lowest they will take for them instead of having a reserve on their stuff ....Metro Holding has been doing it for years on eBay

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3

StreetBeat 2................... 145.6

Stock 1801-up.................153.8

SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2

Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Is Critical Mass still around? Their 12" sub was very nice by all accounts but everything was wildly over-priced and their amps were just off-the-shelf Korean boards with a bunch of fancy marketing hype and 10X inflated price tag. I'd expect their component/coaxial speakers are no better than Alpine/JBL/Kicker.

I use to run a pair of the UL12s in my Mustang on a DD M3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

23waW9s.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And you’ll get outbid on EBay by the people selling them in the end every time because they put in a bid at the lowest they will take for them instead of having a reserve on their stuff ....Metro Holding has been doing it for years on eBay

They didn’t sell last night and they reposted them but if they are as good as my MA Audio or MB Quart speakers im passing on them.

They didn’t sell last night and they reposted them but if they are as good as my MA Audio or MB Quart speakers im passing on them.

The real MB Quartz of some of the best drivers ever made. Their new name is German Mestero

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T

JBL MS-8

Zapco ST-4X SQ, ST-1000XMii

IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed

Alpine SPX Pro ring radiators

Hertz HV165XL

Knuconceptz OFC, Custom fit Soundrive RCAs.

The real MB Quartz of some of the best drivers ever made. Their new name is German Mestero
Your right about that. My older brother has some that I have been trying to get for a long time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

At that price, you can get audiofrog, german maestro, hybrid audio technologies, focal, audison, mosconi etc... Actual proven names that will stomp the sh*t out of this idiot snake oil brand.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS................................Mids/Highs amp: CT 500.2, ppi 600.2, ppi 900.4 bridged

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

I have some of the real Quarts in my collection :veryhapp: and some of the fake Quarts :crap:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks! RJ

What setup are you currently running in your truck ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You liked the critical mass woofers? I'd pass on the gimmicks bullshit. Back then the audio moble Evo was pretty bomb and so was the orginal XXX and Brahma.. I h as ve a XXX 18 it jammed but the coils ******. Had a blown coil in a few days and I never smell anything

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

You liked the critical mass woofers? I'd pass on the gimmicks bullshit. Back then the audio moble Evo was pretty bomb and so was the orginal XXX and Brahma.. I h as ve a XXX 18 it jammed but the coils ******. Had a blown coil in a few days and I never smell anything

They sounded pretty good ..I don’t have the UL12 but I still have 7 Critical Mass subs and a pair of the RS6s all are for sale but one of the subs ..I also have an original RE XXX 18s for sale

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They sounded pretty good ..I don’t have the UL12 but I still have 7 Critical Mass subs and a pair of the RS6s all are for sale but one of the subs ..I also have an original RE XXX 18s for sale

You ******* rich bro. Lol

They're STILL doing that !!?!?

They're STILL doing that !!?!?

I don’t know how they get away with it ..then if you happen to bid high enough you’ll get a second chance offer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have some of the real Quarts in my collection :veryhapp: and some of the fake Quarts :crap:

I found this info so your sayings these are the real ones to buy??

Thanks! RJ

Speakers German MAESTRO CC 6908 - German MAESTRO speakers - Speakers

Mine I bought are from Japan I heard they moved shop?

But to me my MA Audio 4X6 speakers sound better.

My truck is a 1993 F/S GMC Ext/Cab so up front I’m running some 4X6 MA Audio speakers and where my back speakers were I have some 6X9 Cerwin Vega IT-693 I bought them some months ago but I just put them in these speakers we’re new old stock from what I found on them they were good which I agree for running my mids and highs and for my Sub it’s a Kicker I don’t boom much I just like some bass I’m a older fart my amps is a 4 channel JBL pushing my front and back speakers my Sub is being pushed by a old skool Fosgate my HU is a Alpine CDA-9857 it’s a older unit but I like it I just use it to play my iPods shoot one has over 16k songs I listen to a little bit of all kinds of music.

Edited by gmctrucks

I found this info so your sayings these are the real ones to buy??

Thanks! RJ

Speakers German MAESTRO CC 6908 - German MAESTRO speakers - Speakers

Mine I bought are from Japan I heard they moved shop?

But to me my MA Audio 4X6 speakers sound better.

If your MAs sound good I’d keep running those ..the older MA stuff is pretty nice ..I have a few pieces ..I’m not sure if your 4x6 are plates two separate speakers or the football shaped with one in the middle two way but either way they are pretty nice the hk is their best series

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My truck is a 1993 F/S GMC Ext/Cab so up front I’m running some 4X6 MA Audio speakers and where my back speakers were I have some 6X9 Cerwin Vega IT-693 I bought them some months ago but I just put them in these speakers we’re new old stock from what I found on them they were good which I agree for running my mids and highs and for my Sub it’s a Kicker I don’t boom much I just like some bass I’m a older fart my amps is a 4 channel JBL pushing my front and back speakers my Sub is being pushed by a old skool Fosgate my HU is a Alpine CDA-8957 it’s a older unit but I like it I just use it to play my iPods shoot one has over 16k songs I listen to a little bit of all kinds of music.

I have a 93 Chevy Monster truck 12” lift on 42s ..so I know those trucks ..but for sound the best improvement with what you have ..is ditch the 6x9s ..everything else is great ..as long as it’s working properly ..and figure out how to add some nice 6.5 midbass towards the front ..Since the doors don’t have openings this can be a big challenge..either custom add 6.5s to the doors or even shallow 8s ..and then deaden the door well ..this will help quiet the cabin noise even if you don’t have speakers in the door ..or 2nd option is to get Q Form kick panels or build fiberglass models of kick panels ..either is pretty expensive ..my plans for my truck are to add shallow 8s ..I have a set of Kicker Resolution 8s for mine ..I recently put a set in my 84 S-10 that didn’t have door speakers either ..As far as you deck ?? There must be a number wrong I couldn’t find that one I was gonna see what features it had

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I believe your deck is a 9857 which I have one of those ..they are nice decks ..easy to see in sunlight and good iPod features ..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

K9H6Aue.jpg

MXx1WsO.jpg

Here are my S10 door panels ..that I put the Kicker Resolution 8s in to give you an idea ..I did away with the tweed at the top and carpet at the bottom and added alligator material ..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

S-10 my brother has one at his shop they are putting a LS engine in it and he had one some years ago but he sold it and on the 6X9s I’m keeping them I like how they sound and back in my days they were what we used in our rides shoot I remember having Mind Blowers speakers in my 1957 back then they were super.:laugh:

Oh and your right I put down the wrong number for my HU

S-10 my brother has one at his shop they are putting a LS engine in it and he had one some years ago but he sold it and on the 6X9s I’m keeping them I like how they sound and back in my days they were what we used in our rides shoot I remember having Mind Blowers speakers in my 1957 back then they were super.:laugh:

Oh and your right I put down the wrong number for my HU

It’s all about what sounds good to you ..I always like to create a front stage so when I’m listening to my music..I can just close my eyes and it sounds like the band is playing in front of me ..I grew up in the old days as well and remember the 6x9s going in the back deck ..I thought I had it all when I could choose between 8 track and cassette in my 68 Camaro ...then later on ..between cassette and CD in my 87 Mustang ..lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now