Sabbs

4k+ Ampifier Suggestions

Looking for some input on some of the 4k+ amps out there. My budget is $800. I do plan on running at .5 ohm when I have the electrical for it.

What I found so far but can't decide.

Ampere Audio 3800 Got a quote from dealer for $750

deaf-bonce-apocalypse-aak4000-1d-w-dual-inputs

Soundqubed 4500

Orion XTR 4000

Orion HCCA 3000.1DSPLX

Wolfram Audio W-4500.1

i have a VP 700.1 ill let you have for 800

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

Synergy 45.1 is a nice amp. I’ll be listing one up soon. Rated 5K

2006 Mini Cooper S

Head unit. Pioneer PRS-80

Sub. 2 DD 9515- 8 cube @38

Amp. FSD 3800

Battery. XS in factory location & Limitless 40AH

Best of 151.5 so far.

I'll ship you a bnib ampere 5k, silver case, New in plastic for 850. Screw that 3800

Team Bang Hard Ohio Chapter

2013 Subaru Legacy B-Pillar

4 Crossfire v4 18s

4 Crossfire 4k's

2 Crossfire 2000.4s with Ampere JM1 Dsp

3 SINGER 270's + MI Solar 115ah 18v + 16.5ah 12v x2

since you said 4k+ ...I believe you've been presented some nice options by previous posters. out of your picks I'd go with Wolfram 4500 solid board price and money left to upgrade that electrical.

I'll ship you a bnib ampere 5k, silver case, New in plastic for 850. Screw that 3800

you should by my VP so i can get a bass 12 or maybe 15k. lol

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

you should by my VP so i can get a bass 12 or maybe 15k. lol

There's no room in my Sig for that ****, the bass 12ks are only a grand

Team Bang Hard Ohio Chapter

2013 Subaru Legacy B-Pillar

4 Crossfire v4 18s

4 Crossfire 4k's

2 Crossfire 2000.4s with Ampere JM1 Dsp

3 SINGER 270's + MI Solar 115ah 18v + 16.5ah 12v x2

There's no room in my Sig for that ****, the bass 12ks are only a grand

just not sure how much powa they can do and running it at .7 makes me worry.. you have plenty space slice

The VP not enough power for you?

The VP not enough power for you?

i needs more bro. at tuning i'm getting alot of rise(good thing just not when your competing with people who have double the power). its **** strong though. lol one i get everything done ill see what i can get out the VP if i can't get at least 5kw i'm upgrade

Where are you wired at on that vital power ?

It's supposed to be dual two but for the final resistance is .7

DD uses a 1.15 or so ohm coil. All four measured 1.15.

Smh. Supposted to be a competition sub and the RE is higher than advertised.

Think I'm sell everything and start over.. don't get me wrong it slams I'll be posting some numbers soon but to compete everything gotta be perfect. .7 is too high. They want 375 for recones. Nope. The vp is fine I just want as much of 7k as I can get so I might have to step it up.

Gotcha ! Was just curious about the vp, it's one on my list if I can unload my 2 ground zero 4k's. I'm kinda in the same boat, 4 d1.2 coil subs that leaves me being able to wire each amp at 1.2 and rise from there which is no good. My only other option is wire each at .3 which I'm not comfortable with for daily ! Figure the vp should do well wired at .6

Gotcha ! Was just curious about the vp, it's one on my list if I can unload my 2 ground zero 4k's. I'm kinda in the same boat, 4 d1.2 coil subs that leaves me being able to wire each amp at 1.2 and rise from there which is no good. My only other option is wire each at .3 which I'm not comfortable with for daily ! Figure the vp should do well wired at .6

Keep voltage about 12.5 and it's gonna be plenty unless you chasing 160. Then get two. Lol.

It's the hell of a bargin that's for sure.

If you have a good 300 amp alt and a limitless 45ah you coukd run it at .33. Lol

The Wolfram you can pick up for 539 on presale if you use a code on it. GEM and BigDWiz work.

Head Unit: Pioneer Avic-5201NEX

Amplifiers: Orion XTR1000.4, Alphard DB-2000.1D

Front Speakers: Infinity Perfect 600 Components

Rear Speakers: Image Dynamics ID6.5

Subwoofers: 2 JL Audio 12TW3-D4

7k for 800 wow. I like it but its to much. I plan just to have a small build and make it nice. I hate how the rca and speaker wires are on the same side tho...

since you said 4k+ ...I believe you've been presented some nice options by previous posters. out of your picks I'd go with Wolfram 4500 solid board price and money left to upgrade that electrical.

Yea its a good price but its a new product so I worry about its durability down the road.

Any opinions on the amps i listed?

The wolfram is the same board as a twisted 3.5k. I would have no fear dropping $$ on it if I already didn’t have my amps. Now if someone would buy my two twisted 1.8ks I’d probably throw some coin with it on two wolfram 3000.1s but then I’d have to add more batts....besides waiting for them to be in stock I’d grab a wolfram.

singer 270 alt, two sundown x18 with nsv3 soft parts 1 on 2 twisted 1.8ks at .5 each. c1100.4 and lots of nendo mids and highs

7k for 800 wow. I like it but its to much. I plan just to have a small build and make it nice. I hate how the rca and speaker wires are on the same side tho...

Yea its a good price but its a new product so I worry about its durability down the road.

Too much? YOU gonna be kicking yourself passing it up. Lol. I'm not really pushing to sell it I just wonder what I could do with double the power

its not a new product, its the same 5k board every other korean rebadge company out there sells. Nothing new. None of these korean companies are new its all dinosaur technology from decades ago. All thats new is marketing schemes.

Also You always want more power than needed. ALWAYS. keeps the amp nice and cool when you only use 60-80% of a bigger amp rather than redlining the smaller ampamp borderline clipping all the times. Thats how you keep good longevity on your equipment Especially if you run at half ohm which is going to place a lot more heat onto your amp. By having a bigger amp and keeping the gains low while still getting loud clean power, this alleviates that risk by a lot and also helps alleviate your tanked efficiency too.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS................................Mids/Highs amp: CT 500.2, ppi 600.2, ppi 900.4 bridged

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

its not a new product, its the same 5k board every other korean rebadge company out there sells. Nothing new. None of these korean companies are new its all dinosaur technology from decades ago. All thats new is marketing schemes.

Also You always want more power than needed. ALWAYS. keeps the amp nice and cool when you only use 60-80% of a bigger amp rather than redlining the smaller ampamp borderline clipping all the times. Thats how you keep good longevity on your equipment Especially if you run at half ohm which is going to place a lot more heat onto your amp. By having a bigger amp and keeping the gains low while still getting loud clean power, this alleviates that risk by a lot and also helps alleviate your tanked efficiency too.

Excatly why I need a bass 15k. Lol he's gets it he really gets it

Hmm.. thought something would be different with amps other than looks:confused:. You're right that I should buy a bigger amp but that VP 7k will destroy my AB XFL 12s. I'll have to spend more just to feed that monster amp.

I just want a setup like this guy I watch from oldbass40 videos

Hmm.. thought something would be different with amps other than looks:confused:. You're right that I should buy a bigger amp but that VP 7k will destroy my AB XFL 12s. I'll have to spend more just to feed that monster amp.

I just want a setup like this guy I watch from oldbass40 videos

You run it at 1ohm. It's going to be fine. sound better than a 4kw and it's going to be more efficient. Eventually you gonna want a pair of vfls and then you don't have to go to the trouble of upgrading and trying to sell a 4kw..

Double..

jesus if that vp700.1 is in good condition i'll buy it for 800, that's a stupid price for that board but maybe im stupid and havent seen the market price for them yet

you have to be a fool to not get 5k out of it LOL even with an efficient box and high rise i bet your input voltage is just so bad you get a lot less output

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now