Ssa amps

My63bug

Senior VIP Member
Just bought the zapcos listed below. Havnt even installed the component amp yet.the 1650 only has a few hous of play time. But got a surprise bonus check today and the wife dont know about. I think ima buy the ssa amps.and sell the zaps. Iv been wanting them ssas since release.. im sure they will preform better than the st zapps..but i have no reason to switch other than i have an addiction and cant stop myself. I need help.

U don't need help unless your in the streets ******* dlck for your audio needs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

U don't need help unless your in the streets ******* dlck for your audio needs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
Okay... I'm checking myself into rehab tomorrow...

so u want to sell your zapco 2 or 4 channel to me for $80 shipped ok sounds good.. and hertz good to know i don't need rehab yet, i'm just selling pieces of my liver (never drank a beer in my life)

Well here's my problem. And this is been with the entire car. I built the thing from scratch. And this goes with just about thing I've done with this car so far

I see "A" A is really badazz. A is the best. But A is expensive... then theres "B" B is cool. And will do just fine. And for the price of B I can afford to get "C" so i buy "B" &"C"

.... but I can't stop thinking about A.. and what I might be missing.A is so much hotter than B...As azz is so fat.thighs so thick.. I want to motorboat that. and just think about what I might be missing.. stupid B.. so I end up going out and buying A anyhow. Then I'm selling bee which is near brand new for a fraction of what I just paid. I keep F-ing myself...

The stereo part of the car build is been the worst by far. My initial plan was to just throw a amped bazooka tube behind the back seat because it would easy .

Well here's my problem. And this is been with the entire car. I built the thing from scratch. And this goes with just about thing I've done with this car so farI see "A" A is really badazz. A is the best. But A is expensive... then theres "B" B is cool. And will do just fine. And for the price of B I can afford to get "C" so i buy "B" &"C"

.... but I can't stop thinking about A.. and what I might be missing.A is so much hotter than B...As azz is so fat.thighs so thick.. I want to motorboat that. and just think about what I might be missing.. stupid B.. so I end up going out and buying A anyhow. Then I'm selling bee which is near brand new for a fraction of what I just paid. I keep F-ing myself...
so thats a yes on selling me the 4 channel for $80 shipped? lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.