Ssa amps

I guess it's not that bad. I was referring to the 4 channel....i'd be anxious to try it but its way more power than I need so I couldn't justify spending that much on a 4 channel.

Who here actually has used the SSA amps? I'm skeptical.......and they are EXPENSIVE.
Nothing to be skeptical about, they share some design characteristics with extremely proven models, our prototype amplifiers are still being hammered on daily, and as of now, we still have had no warranty failures. They are priced VERY competitively with amps in their class of similar power, which I hope means they are priced properly. Not to mention, they are on sale right now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The 2200 is actually a good value at 519. Its more of 2.8-3k board
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

They've been out awhile...there's a couple reviews on their website but those are always so biased.
The reviews have been from customers (as you have to have an existing customer account) who own them and are happy with them.

I guess it's not that bad. I was referring to the 4 channel....i'd be anxious to try it but its way more power than I need so I couldn't justify spending that much on a 4 channel.
I am considering a smaller 4 channel as money allows.

That seems a little weird... the 4ch is more power than you need, so that contributes to your position that its overpriced.

Thats like saying a dodge hellcat is overpriced because you dont need that much HP, even tho its actually priced very competitively with cars at that power level.

Well here's my problem. And this is been with the entire car. I built the thing from scratch. And this goes with just about thing I've done with this car so farI see "A" A is really badazz. A is the best. But A is expensive... then theres "B" B is cool. And will do just fine. And for the price of B I can afford to get "C" so i buy "B" &"C"

.... but I can't stop thinking about A.. and what I might be missing.A is so much hotter than B...As azz is so fat.thighs so thick.. I want to motorboat that. and just think about what I might be missing.. stupid B.. so I end up going out and buying A anyhow. Then I'm selling bee which is near brand new for a fraction of what I just paid. I keep F-ing myself...

Yep sounds familiar....yet it helps when you find great deals on B

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.