Subwoofer and Amp pairing

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dragster468

Hello,I am completly new to setting up my own system and could use a little bit of help. I currently have a set of Alpine E type 10 inch subwoofers and I am a little unsure of what am to use with them. I have a polk audio pa880 and a pa660 which amp would be better to use for them? The pa880 is a mono amp that can hold two speaker at 4 ohms each. Would this make it a 2 ohm load or two 4 ohm loads? Each sub has an rms of 250 allowing me up to 750 watts am I right about this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

LOL. Ya man. Its been busy. Im off today, but got stuff to do around the Casa.Be a Great sub man, and very nice amplifier. If you can swing a few...
In a case like In a case like yours I would rather recommend tactile transducers. They are like woofers without the cone section that are...
I would keep the amp you have and keep the components. Place the components in some universal door pods, and look at getting a powered SAS 8"...
Oh come on! Why'd you have to go and tell me the price? Now I'ma start eyeballing them.

About this thread

Dragster468

Dragster468
Detroit, Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Dragster468