RF p2d212 home theater build help?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nedriver

Hello, maybe some of you in here can help me.

I am about to build a home theater subwoofer with already owned units, one 12" Rockford fosgate p2d212 250rms 500wpeak and a hypex ds 4.0 amp.

I have tried winisd and i cannot get it to work properly.

Maybe someone in here can help me out with the designing of the box? (Cut list, if any, in metric measures preferably) it needs to have a seperate chamber for the amp, maybe in the end of the box to ease construction.

Space is less important although it should not exeed 30 inches in depth/length, it will be placed next to the couch, parallel with the armrest, unit and port pointing into the couch. also it should have a square port, not slot or round.

Ideas are also greatly appreciated.

Any one able to help me with my project? i have tools and 22mm mdf board ready!

Greetings from Denmark

Nedriver

Thank you very much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I will be awaiting the jedis reply, may the force be with him!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.