low cost subs......

Whats up brotado. Are you looking for recommendations?

is anybody running very low cost subs and loving them??? i.e. american bass XD, DX and XO, incriminator audio i series, soundqued HDS, american bass TNT, sundown LCS or E series, NVX nsw , skar IVX

Id put the TNT and E at the top of your list. The HDS is a notch below. The other stuff doesnt really need to be considered.

LI are great subs. Quite a bit beefier than the I series. I did an install in an eclipse, 1 Li 12 on a bc 2k at 1ohm and it was doing 144 sounding pretty respectable

LI are great subs. Quite a bit beefier than the I series. I did an install in an eclipse, 1 Li 12 on a bc 2k at 1ohm and it was doing 144 sounding pretty respectable
the new ones have the 3" coil. The old one where 2.5. regardless IA is a great company and make great stuff. that being said the I is more budget minded. not on hte same level as the E from SD but I know they are well built is what i was getting at.

The one i used was 1st gen 3" coil. Imo that sub might have been better than SA, but for whatever reason, they dont get mentioned when people are looking in that 200-250$ range

I wouldn't consider any of those very cheap

They are budget friendly though and great options

I would call under $50 very cheap

And then we are talking partsexpress buyouts or dual or Pyle

And you can still do decent things with them just look up the $150 challenge

I had 2 dual 10's $20 each in a $20 prefab on a $99 1500w amp and it was decent to say the least

Not going to win any competitions but was probably tickling a 140 or at least close

I wouldn't consider any of those very cheapThey are budget friendly though and great options

I had 2 dual 10's $20 each in a $20 prefab on a $99 1500w amp and it was decent to say the least

Not going to win any competitions but was probably tickling a 140 or at least close
Tickling. Lol.

Speaking of that. I have a friend with some lanzar 60$ specials and they kicked butt for the money..

I wouldn't consider any of those very cheapThey are budget friendly though and great options

This. I was expecting Hifonics, Lanzar, or Pyle.

https://www.amazon.com/HIFONICS-HFX12D4-800W-Audio-Subwoofer/dp/B0057Z1UXE

lets just say the low cost subs from the highend companies are more than enough for MOST people. don't expect competition grade stuff but its good stuff..
i have sort of an idea, but who are the "high-end" companies??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.