SPL Labs App issue

kr15
5,000+ posts

Polluting Residentials
California
This is regarding the wireless meter..

Anyone have issues with the android app repeatedly crashing and only entering RTA mode? I uninstalled in hopes that a reinstall would help, and now it charges 8$ for the app. Not a big deal... but then I pay to download and it does the same thing

This is regarding the wireless meter..
Anyone have issues with the android app repeatedly crashing and only entering RTA mode? I uninstalled in hopes that a reinstall would help, and now it charges 8$ for the app. Not a big deal... but then I pay to download and it does the same thing
Yep... Talked to Sean about the issue and never was fixed. I gave up on it.

We "hear" of these issues but when we present what to do.. Nobody ever replies back to follow support so we have to assume that it was a glitch.

The meter, now discontinued and replaced with WiFi meter, has been out for over 6 years and we have NEVER had a single software issue require a fix because none of our customers ever reply back so we have to assume it's fixed.

In the future, it's best to contact the source if you want immediate help.

The free version is all that's required to run wireless BT Meter.

Paid version is required for wired or Wireless WiFi version.

We did not randomly start charging for same software as was implied here. All correct information is available from the source.

We have tested our software over the years all the way up to the S7 and Samsung tablets and never had issue.

What is happening is your device has Service Provider bloatware apps on it OR User apps on it that is making our software unstable.

Properly debugging your device and sending us the data will show us exactly why your device is unstable if you are literate enough to debug for us and send us the information.

To this date, none of our customers know what debugging is so it's hard for us to troubleshoot for those people when they give up on themselves.

device has Service Provider bloatware apps on it OR User apps on it that is making our software unstable.if you are literate enough to debug for us

none of our customers know what debugging is so it's hard for us to troubleshoot for those people when they give up on themselves.
dang

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.