3x 73ah lithium brand new

els1989

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
Looking to move my extra lithiums I won't be using. 3 available 1,250 shipped each, each set will come with a set of links from 12volt metalworks.

Cosmetic 10

Mechanical 10

929a03af02f38c18e7c9ea7688c22f66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll look into it... It's the same battery jy was selling before they switched to q 79 ah recently

Yes gotgixers the battery will handle the dual alt system... And from my understanding you'll want 14.8v max when it comes to charging so anything 14.8v and under they will handle great

12.88 uncharged... Should be 3.3v per cell after charging putting a resting voltage in the 13.1-13.2v...

cool. are the better than the good lead acid batts? IE you do better numbers?
With the outrageous discharge capabilities with pretty much every competitor winning in the Midwest spl with lithiums I can only assume so haven't even ran one in a setup yet

cool. are the better than the good lead acid batts? IE you do better numbers?
Everything you asked and more. Four 170 ah (680 ah quality agm amp hours almost 7 group 31s) northstar batts vs a 45ah jy power lith and a 40ah limitless lith. Same amp same settings. Even termlab numbers

Tldr, yes, yes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.