2016 Ford Focus ST

Participant count
  • Participant list

crosjr
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tampa, FL
I have everything pretty much done, just need to button up some stuff on the head unit and dash kit. Pretty standard install, my style is pretty plain but clean.

Door-01.jpg

Door-02.jpg

Door-03.jpg

Door-04.jpg

Door-05.jpg

Door-06.jpg

Door-07.jpg

Door-08.jpg

Door-09.jpg

Door-10.jpg

Very nice! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I ended up getting excessive amperage to build me a 400 amp alt. Lmk if you are interested in one.

Thanks man! I am not sure I need a HO alt, I am not doing that much power. But keep me posted on it. Just at a quick glance it looks like you might be able to swap it out easily enough from under the car. That sound about right or is it going to suck hard?

Thanks man! I am not sure I need a HO alt, I am not doing that much power. But keep me posted on it. Just at a quick glance it looks like you might be able to swap it out easily enough from under the car. That sound about right or is it going to suck hard?
I made a post on an ST forum about how hard it is. Got no reply. My 2010 was an 8 hour job by myself.. Had to unbolt the motor to put the alt in..... Huge pita. I don't need 400 amps but he said that's all he does with these alts. Great price too so I can get you my dealer cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a post on an ST forum about how hard it is. Got no reply. My 2010 was an 8 hour job by myself.. Had to unbolt the motor to put the alt in..... Huge pita. I don't need 400 amps but he said that's all he does with there alts. Great price too so I can't get you my dealer cost.
Oh I just saw that! I posted a couple things over there too, they really haven't been helpful. It seems like all they care about are bolt-ons and blow off valves. 8 hours and unbolting the motor...no thank you! Anyway, good luck and let me know how it goes!

looks really good.

Can I have some info on those foam rings you used on the door speakers, I make something like it out of 1" weather stripping but yours looks much better.

Thank man!

Finished up the head unit, dash kit and clipping LED light last night. Now I have to find time to tune it up. It is a mess right now.

Head%20Unit-01.jpg

Head%20Unit-02.jpg

Head%20Unit-03.jpg

Head%20Unit-04.jpg

Head%20Unit-05.jpg

Head%20Unit-06.jpg

Head%20Unit-07.jpg

Head%20Unit-08.jpg

Head%20Unit-09.jpg

Head%20Unit-10.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.