Audio Installation in HOUSTON

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgrish3

Hello, I am looking to get a new system installed somewhere in HOUSTON. I already everything i need for installation just need to find a place to get it installed at.

I have a 2015 Lexus and its a lease so I am looking for a place that really cares about their customers cars. I have gotten about 4 other systems installed in previous cars and every time they messed up something on my car whether it was the carpet, someone on the exterior or the lining inside my door.

I Would like it to look as if almost nothing had been done to it.

Any suggestions on place???

Texas Status in Conroe seems to do pretty good work. They are a pretty legit shop, not your typical store selling mainstream junk. Tell Rob I sent you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.