Status
Not open for further replies.

ace_800
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I've had it for about a year, only ran it for about 4 months. It just came back from zed for a minor repair and maintenance and it came back with a clean bill of health. This is the earlier v1 version so it does 150rms x 6 @ 4 ohm. It still has the protective plastic on the top. Has a couple nicks and scratches but nothing major.

Price:

450obo shipped, no trades needed right now unless you have a Helix P Six(I'll add cash)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26555145

what was repaired ?
Don't remember off hand, it was something minor. Channel 1/2 weren't working properly. Was only a $70 job and then they did a little maintenance on it. Steven said they ran it and sounded great, I just want to get a dsp.

I'm interested in the leviathan, very cool looking amp. Do you know where I can find a full spec list? Can I bridge 2 channels and run them at 2 ohms? If so, what would the output be?

I'm interested in the leviathan, very cool looking amp. Do you know where I can find a full spec list? Can I bridge 2 channels and run them at 2 ohms? If so, what would the output be?
You won't be able to run them bridged at 2 ohm. But they will run at 300rms at 2 ohm x 6

specs are:

Class D amp

6, 5, 4, or 3 channel amp

150x6 @ 4 ohm

24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossovers

Burr Brown IC in preamp

C1/2 HP crossover

C3/4 High and Low Pass crossovers

C5/6 LP and Subsonic crossovers

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Would you consider a ppi80r DSP plus cash on my end?
No use for the PPI DSP. The one I have on the way is an amp and DSP

You won't be able to run them bridged at 2 ohm. But they will run at 300rms at 2 ohm x 6
specs are:

Class D amp

6, 5, 4, or 3 channel amp

150x6 @ 4 ohm

24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossovers

Burr Brown IC in preamp

C1/2 HP crossover

C3/4 High and Low Pass crossovers

C5/6 LP and Subsonic crossovers

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

No use for the PPI DSP. The one I have on the way is an amp and DSP

Which amp/DSP did you order? Zapco DC amp?

I found a PDF manual for this amp (at least, I think it is for this amp). Interesting manual, lots of other info in it. Thought this might help you sell it.

Just wish I had the funds.

http://www.zedaudiocorp.com/pdfs/ZedManual-2010.pdf

This thing blows the doors off my Arc KS900.6 and I just don't mean with power, either.

Which amp/DSP did you order? Zapco DC amp?
I found a PDF manual for this amp (at least, I think it is for this amp). Interesting manual, lots of other info in it. Thought this might help you sell it.

Just wish I had the funds.

http://www.zedaudiocorp.com/pdfs/ZedManual-2010.pdf

This thing blows the doors off my Arc KS900.6 and I just don't mean with power, either.
Appreciate it, I had the manual with all of them. I ordered the Helix P Six DSP. Its 120x6 amp as well as full helix DSP

Appreciate it, I had the manual with all of them. I ordered the Helix P Six DSP. Its 120x6 amp as well as full helix DSP
I am thinking of replacing my Arc with another 6-channel amp and was looking at the Zapco DC656. I did not even think to look at Helix. Will have to give them a go-over for the amp. If I keep my Arc, I will probably pick up the Hexis DSP.

if you already have the Arc keep it and add the DSP if you can find one at a good price. The Helix P Six is over a G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...