Socal
Item(s) for Sale:

Fusion NV-CMST1

6.5" mid

4" mid

1" tweet

x over

Item(s) Description/Condition:

From my understanding these were nib, I used the xovers none of the mids have been mounted. I tried to test fit one 6.5" in my integra but they were too deep.

These are great comps, my friend had the 5.25" 2 way set in his civic and they were really nice.

Fusion NV-CMST1 (Discontinued 2007/2008 Model)| Abtec NZ Online Superstore

Price:

$200+shipping for all of it

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Wish i had the money. Any trades or partial trades?
Hey what's up buddy! Always down for partial trades. Just needs to be worth it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...