6.5" Speaker box dimensions

Participant count
  • Participant list

bradl79
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NLR
i am building a small box for my 6.5 coax due to trying to get them out of the doors, my ? since it is not going to be bass heavy or anything, running about 80hz on up, can i use 3/8 thickness or should i go 1/2 thickness. thank u

no, i am trying to put it in the back, where normal 6x9s go, but my card does not have those holes and i don't want to cut into the trunk, so i'd rather just build a box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Only to you man, preferences are preferences, like opinions and ********, everyone has them. I don't care that one only loses .000002 ohms of...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
Drill a hole and use the proper protective split loom and hole grommets to keep the outer speaker jacket from knicks and cuts, give just enough...
I'd be willing to pay for a quality HU, if it meant that I can truly get the sound quality I need. I've seen some aftermarket ones that look...

About this thread

bradl79

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
bradl79
NLR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date