Status
Not open for further replies.

Boominburban

CarAudio.com Elite
Athens, TN
Item(s) for Sale:

TARAMPS HD 8K 1 ohm model

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In very good condition. Comes with remote clipping indicator as pictured. And original box, although box is rough. my **** dog laid on it .....

Price:

$600 shipped priority mail, insured and tracking, double boxed and packed well.

payment through paypal invoice

or cash in person and will adjust price accordingly.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included in 48 states

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Still have amp, nothing wrong with it, just wanted more power, and as we all know now, the Brazilians are having clamping issues in some competition classes. And I got a decent deal on a set of BC5500's. And I needed something that could wire to .5 ohm ... So, that is the reason for sale .

Brazilians are great for daily applications. I don't care what other people say about it.

Also, the competitions only affect clamped SPL competitors, which doesn't affect me at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...