Infinity Reference Crossovers

Participant count
  • Participant list

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
Item(s) for Sale: Very clean with the ability to cut the tweeter attenuation by 3db, though missing one screw. you can move a screw over if you would like to use this feature. The covers are rigid and stay in place even though a clip is broken on each one. You could glue it shut if you would like. They pose no issue.

Item(s) Description/Condition: Very nice, in great useable shape though I do not know the crossover point. Probably in the 4000hz range.

Price:

$50

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes ,but I would probably use the Zues. $45 for the Infinity. I also have a bunch of CDT x-overs I'm about to list but they will be more money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.