6 skar audio txl 12's hittin numbers

Yea if i had 6 2500rms 12s and did 49s id be disappointed ..pretty sure i could do that with a pair //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif..esp in a s10 which are notorious for getting loud..easy

I don't exactly disagree with any of the comments, but I am curious how much of the negativity is due to the fact its skar.
None of it . At least not from me ..skar puts out good solid product..and they should hes been ripping off jacob for years. It wouldnt matter what brand it is..if u have 6 2500 rms 12s and are doing 149s u fail.period

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had two Skar amps (4ch & a monoblock) go bad within a year. Post #2 is an excellent recommendation.
I usually build my own enclosures and didn't have the time to make another box, just happened to have the dual 12" box laying around. I see a 3.5...
Id keep with the warranty return. Id look at getting a different more reliable amp, and maybe Sale the Skar.. Thats me though. Seems like a PITA...
COMPLETED Skar Audio RP600.5
sorry been on bed rest due to back issues. Looking for max depth of 5.5” 2ohm load 350 watts 1ohm load 500 watts

About this thread

jpsaudio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jpsaudio
Birmingham, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date