Best Box Maker on this forum ??

DJSlowfets

Senior VIP Member
CA
Have a 15 inch American Bass XFL. Thought I would tackle building it which would be my second box but it's truly to time consuming and I'm lost. So if anyone could tell me who makes good boxes on this forum not looking for anything crazy like vinyl and embossed. I like the look of uncarpeted boxes to be honest. Thanks.

I maybe new to the forum, but I have dealing with CSCStang the last couple of weeks and a good sized project and he has been top notch to deal with.

x2 on CSCStang........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bowdown.gif.b85b23b82970bd22fb6b549c3392f016.gif

Edit: I have seen many great box makers on here. Cherryman has some kick *** looking boxes. From what I have seen. Many of them have their strong points. Just depends on what your looking for, price, time frame, design, etc.. Figure out these and ask the question again.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Best box maker on this forum"

That's really a subjective question, that could potentially start a crap storm you know ......

But I believe there are a number of gifted guys on here that do custom enclosures ....

CSCStang x6 since hes built me 4 boxes so i count as 4 more people lol

But yes thats subjective.

You want custom cnced and all this famcy pretty stuff then cherryman customs is your go to.

Normal box done right on the cheap side, CSCStang

Most of you guys weren't here when Brian was building pretty much all the boxes on this forum. He quit doing forum boxes because he had way to much work. Everyone had his boxes now he just does them for a select few I have pics to show if you guys are interested

Most of you guys weren't here when Brian was building pretty much all the boxes on this forum. He quit doing forum boxes because he had way to much work. Everyone had his boxes now he just does them for a select few I have pics to show if you guys are interested
is that Fischer? that dude's boxes were ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.