cheapest system youd run.

How much is considered cheap? And how would you really know without hearing it or coming off as biased? I think most anything if setup right can sound fine, perhaps more of a question of how much output and how long it'll last. I wouldn't detest having Sound Ordinance or Jenson cause it's better than stock anyway. Now on the used or refurbished market I could go with a better brand.

How much is considered cheap? And how would you really know without hearing it or coming off as biased? I think most anything if setup right can sound fine, perhaps more of a question of how much output and how long it'll last. I wouldn't detest having Sound Ordinance or Jenson cause it's better than stock anyway. Now on the used or refurbished market I could go with a better brand.
Cheap is your subjective opinion. That's why I'm asking. What's the minimum system you'd run.

Cheapest for me would easily be pioneer. I have been impressed by some of pioneers $99 subs, I've actually used them before as a in between option
Same for cheap Kenwood subs IMO. Those they were my first so I've got a soft spot for em.

I could put together and install a full system out of boss or Pyle and impress most anyone. There really is something to be said for installation knowledge and experience despite using what anyone here would consider junk.

I could put together and install a full system out of boss or Pyle and impress most anyone. There really is something to be said for installation knowledge and experience despite using what anyone here would consider junk.
Agreed

I just put a used AP txx-ap15w in a jeep cherokee, in a custom HO box i designed and built, on a jbl gto 750 amp, and it is crazy loud, and sounds great in that vehicle .....got the amp and sub off of CL for $100 .....RF 4160 used - $50, and 4 pioneer 6.5" 3 ways off of the RF for another $50 .... All off of CL ...

$50 for wood, That's $250 for the whole system, already had all the wire for big 3, and pwr/gnd, rca's, ect ....And it hits so hard it flex's everything on the JC ... which is what he wanted... OH, and he already had a pioneer HU ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.