blow saz 1500v1 ($50)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaeguerra909
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a blown saz 1500v1 that u don't plan to even use so I would have no reason to repair it. $50 plus payola fees and ship if any one has any interest I will send u pix. Bryan at sundown said it should be a cheap fix at dbr.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Hell of a deal, I think it may be the last day. If you're considering going to a 3 way, here's a great buy! You have to load them into your cart...
Not a term, a description. When it clips, it sends a distorted signal (current) through. A square wave contains more energy than a sine wave and...
I mixed a trap beat and that christmas song 'silent night' together, then screwed it, bass boosted it, and added a non-stop 25hz note, then put in...
been like 20 years since i did just that. 2 l7 15s, 1000watt soundstream usa made amp, 12cu tuned at 34, iirc, that 2 separate vented to the...

About this thread

jaeguerra909

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
jaeguerra909
ontario,california
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date