mobile spec amplifiers icex-1500d icex-600ab icex-500ab

C43AMG

Item(s) for Sale:

Three mobile spec amps

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I used to sell these. They are not well known and were my distrubutors "brand". They are very solid amps with plenty of features. The 600ab has seen a lot more use than the other two. The 1500 and 500 were in a demo/show car for the last 8 years or whatever and very rarely used as I've been out of the industry.

icex-1500d 1500x1 at 1 ohm

icex-500ab 100x4 at 4 ohm

icex-600ab 600x1 at 2 ohm

Price:

$215 for 1500d

$135 for 500ab

$75 for 600ab (shows much more use and no end caps, see images)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'm in 55904, shipping is on you.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump- I found the vintage amps I was looking to replace these with and seriously want these gone for a fair price. I know they are a random brand etc., but they do make proper power. I sold a lot of product and won a lot of trophies while running these. Make a fair offer.

Bump- I found the vintage amps I was looking to replace these with and seriously want these gone for a fair price. I know they are a random brand etc., but they do make proper power. I sold a lot of product and won a lot of trophies while running these. Make a fair offer.
Break down of their power ratings and gut pics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.