What amp would I need?

No, those lose a voice coil or two easily. They are in the garbage category where sooner or later it'll turn into doorstops. Same story with any pyle, boss, lanzar, power acoustik, crunch, dual crap out there.

look the subs are already on the darn way! i just wanted some help with pairing up an amp properly with them! I only make $60 a week so i work with what i got. I'm not going for any super high quality or anything like that just something that works, ok!

look the subs are already on the darn way! i just wanted some help with pairing up an amp properly with them! I only make $60 a week so i work with what i got.
there were better subs in the same price range man. Good luck being a pyle nutthugger. Your smug smile's not gonna last long when those subs burst to flames and stink up your car.

I'm just a machanic who can't drive and is stuck working at a gas station for crap $$$. I don't care as long as there cheap and they work I simply don't care like i have said before and will say agine i don't care about the sub's brand just how to match an amp to them *sigh*

I know plenty about mechanics but nothing about speakers and speaker systems and it seems when i ask for help all anyone wants to do is insult me for the brand of subs i picked out instead of helping with figureing out how and what amp/amps to get *sigh*

I'm just a machanic who can't drive and is stuck working at a gas station for crap $$$. I don't care as long as there cheap and they work I simply don't care like i have said before and will say agine i don't care about the sub's brand just how to match an amp to them *sigh*
Thats the main problem they work but for a few days to a month and you are out of some good money. They get a bad rep for a reason, extremely cheaply made products with no regards to quality control.

You will need an enclosure for them too along with an amp.

You would have saved more money buying loaded enclosure packages that already has the amp and box.

You would have saved more money and sounded better going with one decent 12 for 60 dollars in a good enclosure.

When you have a whole forum of car audio guys that have ran/heard/experienced setups of all budgets and builds advising heavily against a particular product brand, you should at least consider why.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.