what am i missing my lights still deam bad

Participant count
  • Participant list
Do your big 3 and see if it fixes your issue
This is a good place to start. Your stock electrical wires were not meant to accommodate that kind of power for extended period of time.

Also, make sure your grounds are bolted tightly to unpainted chassis. That usually means grinding off the paint down to bare metal. Use the same gauge as the battery connection or larger.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

5 times so far and probably counting. How many times are you gonna post the exact same ignorant nonsense, and not actually answer my question...
What size speaker wire would I need? would 16 gauge be ok or should I get 14? I definitely want to be on the safe side.
Came across these. Rechargable, so you don't need to wire anything in and have a OEM look. I don't know if they're reliable or anything, I just...
Turns out that the big 3 cables connected the ground had some rust on the surface, brushed them with a wire brush and now there is no dimming...
Toyota is really efficient. Usually the life of a Toyota last 18 - 25 years before the car or truck begins to wear down. 25 years then fixing...

About this thread

drityboy561

drityboy561
UNITED STATES
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
n2audio