Mono block or bridge able 2 channel, around 150 RMS @ 4 OHMS

Looking for something a little cheaper, I can buy a cheap -o boss that does 150w at 4 ohms which is perfect for what I need at $55 on amazon, instead of a used. If that sounds unrealistic then idk what else to say.

Looking for something a little cheaper, I can buy a cheap -o boss that does 150w at 4 ohms which is perfect for what I need at $55 on amazon, instead of a used. If that sounds unrealistic then idk what else to say.
Boss really isn't recommended on this forum due to its poor quality and their overrated wattages. You would be much better off buying a good, used amp than a boss.

Don't know what you will find something cheaper then 55 bucks.. Most of these amps is going to cost 25-40 bucks just to ship to you.. You might be better off buying that boss amp if you can't fork over a few more bucks..

I was going to say I have a pioneer premier PRS-D2200T which does exactly what you need but go ahead and get that boss amp and waste your time after seeing it wont do what you want if it doesnt completely go up in smoke immediately.

prices are good these days but come on..$55 ? do you really expect it to be dependable?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.