FS: Stetsom 14K2D - $1100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owners1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have had this extra amp sitting around for a while incase my other 14k broke but that never actually happened (Props to Stetsom).

I have gotten rid of my Escalade so I need to sell of the backup amp.

Cosmetically the amp is about a 7.5/10 with some light scuffs and scratches but mechanically works fine.

Looking for $1100 just PM me if interested or any other questions.

20140613_161354.jpg

20140613_161002.jpg

20140613_161404.jpg

I dealt with owners a long time ago.. don't remember on what.. but the deal went great I remember lol..

dont know you but that dont matter. this is a AWESOME price for a fcukin monster of an amp. glws op wish i had the green backs for it
I paid like $1600 for this amp and never used it once lol. Just trying to move it quick so It's not stuck in the garage anymore

I paid like $1600 for this amp and never used it once lol. Just trying to move it quick so It's not stuck in the garage anymore
i run the stetsom 7k and i love it and love the different sound that it has compared to my sundown. someone is going to get a **** steal

Nice amp.. My only question directed to anyone with the answer how can this amp only need single 1awg inputs for 14k but most 5k's have double or triple 1awg inputs?? I know this amp does its power that I don't question but what's up with the inputs on amps.. GLWS OP

Nice amp.. My only question directed to anyone with the answer how can this amp only need single 1awg inputs for 14k but most 5k's have double or triple 1awg inputs?? I know this amp does its power that I don't question but what's up with the inputs on amps.. GLWS OP
stetsom amps are stupid efficient, that said most of us that run them get custom inputs made.

ive got triple 1/0 inputs for my 4k2d.

I will answer this way. How much metal is there at the thinnest part of a fuse? in a 250 amp maybe 1/8"? so if you were fused to 1000 amps you would have 1/2" of metal all that power is flowing through? Yes is the answer. Now why is that possible? Distance, or the lack thereof. The distance to the power consumer from the power provider is directly related to the gauge size requirement of the transmission conductor. So how much power do you think a 5/8" square piece of metal can transfer without measurable loss over a 1-2" distance? Answer, a CRAP load. So if you are going to gun multiple runs of power wire from your power source, you will simply reduce the multiple runs to a single close to the amplifier. Or you can have the amp close to the battery(ies) and use a single run if your distance is short enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...