Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

gentlejax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:pioneer PRS-D3000SPL

Item(s) Description/Condition: was sold to me as new but I think it was a display. came with all paperwork etc. looks mint except from screw marks when I mounted it. very clean and classy. Pre stage 4. judging from the internal pics they went all out on this design with fuses for the transistors which I have never ever seen before. high quality caps...individual clamps on each transistor. MADE IN USA which is rare.

there is one on ebay other than mine but he wants way more than me and mine is complete. I just dont need anymore .

Peak Music Power 2000 Watts

Number of Channels 1

Load Impedance Capability 2~8 Ohm

Continuous Power (4 ohm) 500 Watts x 1

Continuous Power (2 ohm) 1000 Watts x 1

Frequency Response 10Hz ~ 240Hz

Total Harmonic Distortion 0.05%

Signal-to-Noise Ratio 90dB

Bridgeable Yes

Channel # Capability 1

Class-D Design Yes

PWM Regulated MOSFET Power Supply Yes

MOSFET Output Section Yes

Screw-Type Speaker Terminals Yes

Balanced Isolator Input Circuit Yes

RCA Inputs Gold, 2 Channel

RCA Outputs (Pass Thru) Yes

Input Level Control Hi-Volt (200mV ~ 6.5v)

Built-in Crossover Selectable LPF

Bass Level Control 40 ~ 120 Hz, 0 ~ 12dB

Price:$275 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, its miles ahead from what they make now. if you study the pics you can see they really tried to make this series differently. The models after and the stage 4 were made in China. this and its big brother the 5000SPL were made in USA by who I dont know but Ive had hundreds of amps and never seen fused transistors..each one...never...

this one I will probably hate not putting in the closet.

I got nothing in closet anymore..thats why I say "im going to hate not having one in closet" I used to have a spare amp always , not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...