Active Capable

Participant count
  • Participant list

MakkMar10

Bangin on a Budget
SoCal
I want to run an active component set up an need a capable 2din, I do a lot off movie watching. I'm not sure wat makes an HU active capable or wat to look for in the features wen shopping around. I would like to stay under $400 but I don't think I'll have any luck. I'm willing to save for a quality product. I just need sum suggestions?

Im not 100%, but the only double dinsi think available that come close to being active are the Pioneer NEX models, the NEX 8000 does time alignment, had adjustable crossover points and slopes, auto EQ and a 13 band equalizer. That options along with amp crossover and whatever other options you have in the equipment should get you close.

Their may be other double dins that I'm not aware of though.

Honestly a nice budget friendly double din complimented with an external DSP would be the best way to go. I'll be going this route in the future. Double dins are cool, just can't tune sh1t with them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.