Stetsom 7k2e or Sundown NS-1

The newer Stetsom amps have issues with voltage over 14.4 other than that they are ok. The older kd versions are much better. Between the 2 is go with the ns1

I vote Stetsom. I might be the only one but I don't trust the NS-1 on 12V. Taylor's clamps on the NS-1 compared to the CT sounds 7k or DD m4a show how other amps are much better at low voltage.

Stetsom rates at 12.6V I've always had good luck with Stetsom on 12V

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

I assume you have good enough electrical to run either

I vote Stetsom. I might be the only one but I don't trust the NS-1 on 12V. Taylor's clamps on the NS-1 compared to the CT sounds 7k or DD m4a show how other amps are much better at low voltage.
Stetsom rates at 12.6V I've always had good luck with Stetsom on 12V

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

I assume you have good enough electrical to run either
Yah I have the electrical it's just a choice between the two really I have both options so I just want people's opinion about it. But I think I've made my decision thanks everyone

Yah I have the electrical it's just a choice between the two really I have both options so I just want people's opinion about it. But I think I've made my decision thanks everyone
if stetsom , find an older model , like a 7kd or 7k2d

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.