Morel vs Infinity?

kolkim

I can't seem to find any information when comparing the two brands let alone the two specific models.

I know nothing of Morel but as I was about to buy 2 12" infinity Kappa 120.9W subwoofers for $210 each, I saw Morel Primo124 at $280 each with an included 3 year warranty so they price would be similar I believe. Is Morel a much better brand?

Kappa has more linear excursion potential, so the SPL potential will be higher, if that matters. All in all, it's a very nice sounding subwoofer. It depends on how you install it.

I have 2 infinity reference 1260w subs and i love them. for only 50 each was a great first system. I had them in a tiny *** prefab box and they were loud. Now i have them in proper sealed boxes and they hit pretty hard. There destroying my crappalier. i think there going for 70 a peice now but i'd say for a budget subwoofer well worth the money. I've never heard a morel brand subwoofer but id recommend infinity's subs. Heck i bet the kappa's are even better than my references.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.