Entry level subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm new to this forum. I plan on installing 2 10" subs behind the seat on a buddy's 1998 Chevy 1500 regular cab pickup. I originally planned on using 2 kicker 10" Comp S. I then found these for ridiculously cheap on crutchfield. I plan on using a Polk audio pa880 amp to power them because it matches his 4 channel amp already installed in his truck Could you let me know what you think of these subs and any suggestions.

I'm new to this forum. I plan on installing 2 10" subs behind the seat on a buddy's 1998 Chevy 1500 regular cab pickup. I originally planned on using 2 kicker 10" Comp S. I then found these for ridiculously cheap on crutchfield. I plan on using a Polk audio pa880 amp to power them because it matches his 4 channel amp already installed in his truck Could you let me know what you think of these subs and any suggestions.
Those subs aren't bad in a sealed enclosure by any means for a beginner.They can get loud, with some rms power.Id recommend looking at some Sundown SA 10s,as I think he would be so much more happy with,and easier to resale in the future if an upgrade occurs,and will sound so much better for the money.Even theslimm version would do nicely,and save a little space.

But, I did run 4 in a sealed box behind a seat of my cousin 78 chevy single cab,on an old Autotek Mean Machine HC44, and she slammed very nicely.I was stunned never the less

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.