A pair of 15's to match a Sundown 1500dv2?

rumblefish
10+ year member

alabama
As the title states, what are some 15's that would work with this amp? My first thought was a pair of SA 15's. I am definitely looking for something that will sound great with rock music. I'd like to stay around 300 per driver. Enclosure size is not real important, as I have a Tahoe. My goal is your basic sound quality with good volume.

Thanks for the suggestions. My other option would be to replace my skars with another pair of 12s. I was thinking sundown again. They spec perfect for either of my dual 12 enclosures. (4.0 @ 35 and 3.5 @ 35 respectively). I've heard repeatedly they don't sound the same but I don't know if there is enough difference to spend the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.