I want it louder!!

I'm running a2100 watt hifonics at two ohms. Pushing two 10" kicker cvx subs. My amp is only running at 1400 watts because my subs are dual 2 ohm subs. I'm debating on adding two more tens either in the ext cab of my 1997 s10 in a custom box or doing a blow through. My second choice is moving on to different subs. What do you guys think, help me out. Thanks in advance.

For the bass upgrade I'm looking at seven. Around that ball park. I do my own installs so I'm just looking for the equipment. I figure I'll save myself from the labor. I'm in the process of upgrading the front stage and electrical. I get thumbs up on the way it sounds now but it's not enough for me.

What are you looking to end up with in the end? A pair of 10's, 12's, or 8's? Or one high quality single sub? Once you decide what you want to end up with I'm sure you will find more than enough help around here to point you in the right direction //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I guess it really depends on how much space you are working with and how much cu ft. you will end up with in the end - That alone will play a big part in what subs you should look into...

You should be able to get 4 solid used subs and a good solid used amp. Check out sundown sa-10's for used, If you want new I would highly suggest looking at audio technix strato 10's 119.00 new. You could do 4 strato 10's and a good 2-3k amp and beat the hell out of your truck for well under 1k...

I'm up for a box in the cab or a blow through. I can use all of the cab space behind the seats. Or the section in front of wheel tubs in the bed. Either or. I think I'd like to end up with two good 12"'s. Also, would my 2100 work for a few months? Or is hifonics junk all together?

[quote name=';8367921]I'm up for a box in the cab or a blow through. I can use all of the cab space behind the seats. Or the section in front of wheel tubs in the bed. Either or. I think I'd like to end up with two good 12"'s. Also' date=' would my 2100 work for a few months? Or is hifonics junk all together?[/quote']

Your amp would probably last you a while if you take care of it and don't try and push it past it's limits.

I'd go with a blowthrough

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.