Noob enclosure questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

JPerkmr954
10+ year member

I am looking to purchase some subwoofers for my car, 2000 honda civic coupe, and I am concerned about the size of enclosure in my truck. I know that I want 2 12inch woofers, but I want to be able to maintain as much trunk space as possible. Where might I be able to find some smaller type enclosures that will not take up so much space? I have seen some of those enclosures that go on the side with one speaker each, and that may have to become an option. Any direction would be great as I am new to this still.

if your going with a stealth or pre fab box ,look at q logic enclosures ,also you'll need subs that take small enclosures as well, but the down fall is that they wont get very loud .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.