I want it louder!!

I was thinking15's too. If i go tens or twelve's, it's gonna have to stay inside. I think my last question would be, the sa15d4 requires a 3.5 cu. ported box and 1800 woofers carries some ported 4.5 cu. boxes. Should i just build a box? The price on two boxes came out to a little under 400.

Second question is, will my hifonics 2100 push these two subs at 1 ohm for a few months?

[quote name=';8368886]I was thinking15's too. If i go tens or twelve's' date=' it's gonna have to stay inside. I think my last question would be, the sa15d4 requires a 3.5 cu. ported box and 1800 woofers carries some ported 4.5 cu. boxes. Should i just build a box? The price on two boxes came out to a little under 400.

Second question is, will my hifonics 2100 push these two subs at 1 ohm for a few months?[/quote']

Build your own enclosure, it will be cheaper and you will know that it is done right & sized correctly. The enclosure is the most important part of a good sub setup... I don't see why your amp wouldn't push those @ 1 ohm for awhile (Everyone I know with a hifonics has em full tilt @ 1 ohm) Just do it right with good wiring and make sure the amp is able to breath so it doesn't overheat on you and you should be fine until you upgrade //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

too bad you didnt wanna drive to monterey ,i have a box already built for 2 12's that is a proven 152.8 db box from my old s10.i can tell you and sell you everything you'll need to know about your truck to get loud.mine was the loudest s10 no wall on the west coast for 4 years running before i totaled it .i know where to run the wires ,how to install 2 alts with no bracket ,how to get a group 31 battery under the hood , and tuning frequencies for your truck to get it loud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.