dutchmaster

Crown xls 2500

do you know the output voltage of the mixer you posted? couldnt find that spec. but really 20 + db?!?! i may pick one up black friday even tho i should really be saving for a car!. so question it goes ipod - mixer - amp correct? like standard rca to 3.5mm (ipod cord) rca to rca from mixer? you have the specific mixer you posted?

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

i also just got a xls 1000 :) preatty good deal on that 225$ basically new delivered to my house og box and recipt ;)

I use the following on a QSC 2450 sending 700w in stereo to a pair of Peavey PV215's and a Mackie 1400i bridged mono to a Yamaha 218 cab...in my living room, I can listen to music, the kids use it when playing Rocksmith and other vid games, movies....and the cool part is when buds come by, we hook up a couple of guitars, Bass guitar, a mic or two and jam out...using various adapters, you can tie in any source and get the full clean output of your system.....ps, love those crowns too,btw.

behringer_xenyx_1202_b16475.jpg

funny-gifs-animation-actor-comedy-wind-man-sitting-armchair.gif
"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

I use the following on a QSC 2450 sending 700w in stereo to a pair of Peavey PV215's and a Mackie 1400i bridged mono to a Yamaha 218 cab...in my living room, I can listen to music, the kids use it when playing Rocksmith and other vid games, movies....and the cool part is when buds come by, we hook up a couple of guitars, Bass guitar, a mic or two and jam out...using various adapters, you can tie in any source and get the full clean output of your system.....ps, love those crowns too,btw.

behringer_xenyx_1202_b16475.jpg

I can haz adopt?

image_4627.gif

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now